The National Whisky Festival
Summerhall - Dissection Room
Following popular previous editions in Edinburgh and Aberdeen, NWF will be making its way back to both Edinburgh and Glasgow year.
Maintaining the format of previous festivals, these editions will each offer two extensive three-and-a-half hour sessions of unique whisky tastings, pop-up food, drink and craft stalls, and entertainment – including specially-curated live music, and masterclasses held by expert brand ambassadors.
Each event will showcase dozens of exhibitors from many of the most exciting and innovative names in the industry, each bringing with them an extensive range of incredible whiskies to try – all of which are included in the ticket price!
For this year’s debut event at Edinburgh Summerhall, there will also be an outdoor Cocktail Courtyard with pop up street food stalls, outdoor beer bar and refreshing whisky-inspired cocktails to compliment the summer sun!
As usual with NWF, guests can expect a real spirited, fun and relaxed day, and rest assured that this is no stuffy suit and tie affair only for whisky experts. From seasoned palettes to adventurous newcomers, absolutely everybody is welcome. You won’t be sniffed at for enjoying whisky your way, nor will you have to pay through the nose to sample some of the finest whiskies the world has to offer.
All tickets include:
● Entry to one NWF Session (3 ½ hrs)
● Unique NWF branded Glencairn crystal nosing glass, to use on the day and take home
● Access to sampling an extensive range of different whiskies
● The official festival programme
● Discount vouchers to be used at the festival bottle shop,.
● Access to masterclasses within your session (to be booked separately)
● And last but by no means least – an incredible bill of live music!